- A young child (under the age of 7) with a diagnosis of autism,
- Combined family income of $70,000 a year or less,
- Proof of California residency for at least one (1) year,
- Other funding sources that usually provide services to the affected child i.e. regional centers and school districts, are exhausted
- Demonstrate their needs in the application, i.e., why they cannot pay for the expenses they are applying for, and a detailed description of their financial hardship,
- Grant monies will be used for one of the following ways: (a) independent evaluation/assessment, (b) special education advocacy (attorney/advocate fees, expert witness fees in hearings) , (c) Self-funding of mainstream treatment for autism (ABA therapy, and speech therapy), and (d) parent training and seminars, after funding from the Regional Center and school district have been denied, and
- The maximum grant amount is $1,000.00.
Please mail the completed application package to:
The Spectrum of Hope Foundation
17128 Colima Road, #116, Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
Alternatively, you can email the entire package to email@example.com.